Camco 55252 50 Amp PowerGrip Replacement Male Plug - 125-250V / 12500W



| /

Camco's 55252 PowerGrip Male Plug is designed to replace your existing power cord plug. It utilizes patented PowerGrip handles for ease of use. For use only with 50 Amp power cords. 120-250V / 12500W.

Stay connected with our newsletter